Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Hundredth Day of School



Yesterday was the 100 Day Party. Yeah, the 100 Day Party! Isn't that cool? The part I liked best was the people you can make for decorations. The second thing I liked best was the glasses. You can colour it in all of the colours you want, then wear it.
By Kaylee

100 DAY PARTY!
I did the centipede first. I had to put 5 legs on the centipede and then I made the 100 glasses and I coloured them in.
I did the 100 paper people last. I liked it.
By Rhianna.

5 comments:

  1. I liked the fairy bread - Izaea

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such amazing things in Room 5! I love your collections of 100 things.
    Mrs Duffin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I've just had a look at what happens in your classroom and it looks like fun! You have given me some good ideas to use in my classroom. Thanks room 5.
    Sharon (Trace's Aunty)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Room 5,
    My name is Ms Squires and I'm a good friend of your teacher Mrs Murphy. She was telling me how you had just had your 100day party at school so I thought I would check out your blog to see how much fun you had. It sure looked like a great day.
    Keep up the fantastic blogging. My class at Point England school in Auckland love bloging too.
    Ms Squires

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi guys, just checking out our blog and love all the 100 day photos. We had heaps of fun, didn't we. I enjoyed seeing all the things you all brought from home - it was great.

    Mrs Schedewy (Nessa).

    ReplyDelete