Sunday, September 20, 2009

GOLDILOCKS PUTS THINGS RIGHT


Dear Bears,
I am sorry for breaking your chair and sleeping in your bed, Baby Bear. And I ate your porridge. I could fix your chair or I could buy you a new one. I am so, so sorry and I am sorry for not knocking.
From Goldilocks (aka Janice)

PHONE CALL:
Hi Goldilocks' Dad,
your daughter broke my boy's chair. Can your daughter get a job and get our money back so my boy has a chair to sit on? Because his leg hurts!
By Rachel

Dear Bears
I'm sorry for coming into your house without asking.
Can I make dinner or breakfast? I'm sorry your things need to be fixed.
Can I come over sometime to play with Baby Bear?
Love from Goldilocks xoxo
(By Rhianna)

Dear Bears
I am sorry for breaking your bed and chair and eating your porridge. I will ask to come to play with Baby Bear with a bouncy ball and buy everything that I broke. I'm very sorry.
By Lewis

1 comment:

  1. You have been very busy writing letters! Will Goldiocks send you a reply???
    Mrs Duffin

    ReplyDelete